Coronavirus Measures: Keep a distance but don’t disconnect
In the light of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, nCentric would like to inform you about the current status of our activities. We are aligning our policies and actions with the WHO and government’s guidelines. We monitor the situation on a daily basis. All necessary measures are taken to secure the well-being of our team members and clients.
By facilitating more than 50 remote offices, we continue to support our clients as usual. Thanks to seamless connectivity and digital tools, all our team members get project updates and stay operational. Our teams have secure access to all business systems in order to ensure assistance and support whenever needed.
These are the measures that have been implemented on the 13th of March and remain valid until the 3rd of April:
- Ongoing projects: installation and configuration can continue if social distancing is guaranteed. Contractual agreements will be met.
- New projects: clients will be consulted in order to determine installation timings.
- Meetings: all project and status meetings will be held as video conferences.
- Monitoring remains active 24/7, making sure all detected alarms and events are qualified, reviewed and resolved.
- Support services (in accordance to Client SLA) will be executed, preferably remote but if needed on-premise if social distancing is guaranteed.
Sales & consultancy activities:
- Events & Training Academy: all activities are postponed. We will communicate new dates as soon as possible.
- Sales: our sales teams are working remotely and handle all requests as normal.
- New projects: we plan online meetings to discuss and explore client demands and future projects.
- Administration & Accounting: our teams are working remotely and have full access to all necessary company tools.
- Logistics: all project and support related logistic activities continue but we take some restrictions regarding inbound deliveries into account.
- Marketing: our teams are working remotely and having full access to all necessary company tools & information.
At nCentric we believe in transparency and clear communication towards all stakeholders, partners and clients. We keep monitoring the situation on a daily basis and will inform you as the situation evolves. If any local government, relief organization, medical facility,... needs any temporary assistance in guaranteeing their connectivity, please contact our teams. They will gladly and voluntarily look into your situation in order to find an appropriate solution. We take care of your projects but don’t forget to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Keep a distance but don’t disconnect.