Network engineer with project management skills
We are looking for a network engineer with project management skills to enhance our department in Bruges, Belgium. He/she will be involved in all offshore telecom projects and function as the overall network responsible.
- Translate requirements of the client to a wireless telecommunication system / IP network based on our in-house developped product and private LTE
- Staging, configuration and commissioning of the networks
- Project planning and SPOC during installation phase
- Management of the installation team(s)
- Finetuning and improving the network once installed
- Organisation of the network operation center (NoC)
- Produce as build documentation
- Network related technical pre-sales support and PoC's
- 2 to 5 years of experience in (wireless) TCP/IP networks
- Project management skills
- Profound knowledge of English is required (Dutch is a plus)
- Be able to work on your own, independent and rigorous
- Hands on mentality
Why should you apply?
- Permanent contract
- A correct salary
- Extra legal benefits such as meal tickets, laptop, cell phone subscription…
- Company car, depending on experience (fuel card included)
- The chance to work in a company, mainly consisting of engineers and thus lifting your skills to a new level, but also growing with this company
- Contact with clients
- Work for a company with a strong focus on quality and high end products, in a niche sector.
Send in your CV to Mitch De Geest.
If this job description is relevant for somebody from your network, certainly don't hesitate to transfer it to them.