Embedded Software Engineer C++
We are looking for an embedded SW developer with a strong focus on C++ development to enhance our R&D department in Bruges, Belgium. He/she will be involved in the complete SW development cycle (analyze, design, coding, testing and bug fixing) as well as partake in International research projects concerning wireless communication.
- Translate requirements of a wireless telecommunication system to more detailed requirements and to an architecture
- Finetuning and improving wireless mesh algorithms
- Produce deliverables for International research projects
- Maintain the cross-compilation build environment
- Debug and solve problems
- Document code, solutions and test cases
- BASc/MASc in computer sciences, Informatics, electronics, mathematics…
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Embedded Software Engineering
- Experience with development in a cross-compilation Linux Environment
- Knowledge of (wireless) communication protocols is a big plus
- Knowledge of gstreamer/ffmpeg are a plus
- Profound knowledge of English is required (Dutch is a plus)
- Be able to work on your own, independent and rigorous
- Hands on mentality
Why should you apply?
- Permanent contract
- A more than attractive salary
- Extra legal benefits such as meal tickets, laptop, cell phone subscription…
- Company car, depending on experience (fuel card included)
- The chance to work in a company, mainly consisting of engineers and thus lifting your skills to a new level, but also growing with this company
- Contact with clients
- Work for a company with a strong focus on quality and high end products, in a niche sector.
Send in your CV to Robin Leblon or call us at +32 50 41 02 00.
If this job description is relevant for somebody from your network, certainly don't hesitate to transfer it to them.